Version 3.19 Update for @Brawlhalla adds new Legend: Jiro, the Shogun's Shadow
Last week, Blue Mammoth Games revealed the next addition to their roster: Jiro, the Shogun's Shadow!
Via content update 3.19 for both the PS4 and PC versions of Brawlhalla, Jiro now joins the roster as a playable character. Along with his addition, improvements have been made to the Training and Replay features, which prove to be incredibly convenient tools for players seeking to step up their game.
It should be noted that balance adjustments are not included in this update, as they have been put on hold due to the Brawlhalla Spring Championships, which take place this weekend. A total prize pool of $15,000 will be split across both the North American and European regions. The tournament will be restricted to PC players only.
If you're hoping to participate in the Spring Championships, see the Twitter post below for details.
The full patch notes for 3.19 have been linked below for your convenience (taken from here). Check them out.
New Legend - Jiro!
- Jiro “The Shogun’s Shadow”
- Weapons: Scythe, Sword
- Stats: 5 Strength, 7 Dex, 3 Armor, 7 Speed.
Jiro enters Brawlhalla with 3 additional skins:
- Shogun Jiro - “When everyone else has fallen, you are the shogun.”
- Jiro the Specialist - “A stylish entrance you’ll never see coming.”
- Shinigami Jiro - “What hides in the light of the blood moon?”
Brawl of the Week - 3v3 Skirmish!
Queue solo or as a team for some 3v3 brawlin’ action!
- Team 3v3 with stocks!
- Each player has 3 stocks!
- Queue alone or with friends!
- Last team standing wins!
- New tile screen on the front page that consolidates all of the Gifts of Asgard weapon skins into one spot has been added. So you can see which free weapons you own and which you can still collect, for free! (PC Only)
- Sword of the Raven
- Axe of the World Eagle
- Odin’s Spear
- Minor animation tweak to Blaster's Neutral Light attack to reduce clipping on certain skins.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Seal Breaker spear skin to not animate on Wu Shang's down spear signature.
- Adjusted animation loops to better support animated skins on the See Ya!, Woohoo!, Take a Bow, Don't Leave Me Hangin', Brawlhalla Salute, and Photo Op taunts.
- Tweaked animation loops for Mirage's and Nix's character select.
- The Training Menu will now reopen to the last setting you were on for each tab.
- Added the following controller controls for replays:
- Y/Triangle - Toggle Show Damage
- B/Circle - Toggle Show Stun
- LB/L1 - Toggle Show Hurtboxes
- RB/R1 - Toggle Show Hitboxes
- The replay preview screen will now show what place each player got if the replay contains a complete game.
This weeks Legend rotation includes: Artemis, Xull, Bödvar, Ember, Cross, and Brynn!
- Artemis - Transversing the universe in search of her rival Orion. Artemis has ripped open a wormhole into Valhalla, armed with a Rocket Lance and Scythe she ready to fight!
- Xull - An Axe and Cannon wielding Orc Warlord. With Legendary physical strength he is ready to challenge everyone and everything in Valhalla!
- Bödvar - He is the Protector of the North and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla himself and is ready to take down his foes with Sword and Hammer!
- Ember - This quick and dexterous elf does battle in Valhalla with Bow, Katars and her two companions: a wolf named Ash and her raven named Yarra.
- Cross - For years he had owned New York City, but can he do the same in Valhalla? This charismatic mobster steps into Valhalla with Blasters and Gauntlets.
- Brynn - Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Fixed a rare bug on PS4 where switching Legends in Training mode could sometimes result in a crash.
StreamMe is a powerful broadcasting platform that brings together streamers and viewers in an amazingly unique experience. With only fifty followers, you can get partnered and earn revenue for each subscription made to your channel. As your following increases, broadcasters and viewers will earn access to unique options that will add some flavor to your experience on StreamMe.
Ready to get started?! Visit www.stream.me!
Also, check out our social media!